Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 101, Desert Compound, Egypt

I finally got those posted!!! YAY!! I haven't had internet access for a few weeks now, but I wrote some blog letters for you guys during that time. I posted three or four new blogs all at once, so be sure to read back a few. I will try to go back and put in some pictures of some of the things I was talking about, like the metal witchcraft charms and pictures of the mountain and such.
We are back from Luxor Egypt (ancient city of Thebes) where the Valley of the Kings is located. After a 17 hour van ride through the desert we are finally away from the spiritual heaviness that the area bombarded us with constantly. We are safely back at the desert compound now. We will stay here for New Years and possibly go do some ministry is Alexandria along the Mediterrainian sea. We just arrived last night and its our first morning time here so I dont have a whole lot to say so far that I haven't told you about in the last three blogs I just posted. I just wanted to let ya know why three of them got posted at once. Because I wasn't constantly updating my letters to you, I may have missed some things that we did, so during the next couple of days I will probably be jumping back over the last few weeks as I remember things I want to share. I love ya guys and think about you often. I hope to hear from you all soon. I have only heard from Mallory Gliko and my parents for the last 2 weeks, so update me on whats going on back home in your lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!! We get to hear an update from you. I've missed your posts and the colorful (and humorous) way you describe your surroundings. It's makes me feel like we are there "with" you. We miss you and are praying for your whole team. Love, Mom