Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 113, Budapest, Hungary

I dont know how much I'll write, but I wanted to update everyone. Hopefully I will have time to go back and write about what all has happened this past week at some point. Right now I will just be brief. After Alexandria, we left for the compound in the desert. There were some pretty heavy struggles we unearthed in the compound, but God really pulled us through. We spend all most a week in the compound and then took a plane back here to Budapest. We arrived yesterday afternoon and will leave in a few hours now for India. It is an eight hour flight, which will carry me a total of thirteen hours ahead of those of you at home in Mt. Juliet. When you sleep, I will be wide awake. I have been told that India will be even more difficult than Egypt, and there will be a lot required from the team. I will be expected to buy new clothes because the clothes we have been wearing are not acceptable for ministry there. Special clothes are needed and I am praying that God will give me the money to purchase these clothes. As it stands, I am kinda broke, and actually, still owe money to cover my part of the fees for plane tickets and housing. I have been told that there wont be much internet access where we are staying, but there will be many internet cafes, so hopefully I will be able to keep you guys posted. I love you all and will be thinking about you!

No comments: